We have to bring EVERYTHING with us to the Mundiville campsite. With Broken Hill over 35kms away and being in a relatively remote area, we’re limited in the facilities we can provide for campers. It’s all part of the experience at this outback music festival on the red dirt Mundi Mundi Plains!
Facilities that we DO provide
- Toilets in the campground, plaza & concert area
- Hand Sanitiser at all toilet blocks, plus stations in the plaza & concert area
- Bins for concert area rubbish only in plaza and concert area
- Recycling bins for aluminium cans, PET plastics and food waste
- Rubbish drop-off – each vehicle will be given a rubbish sticker for landfill. Bring your rubbish bag with the sticker attached to one of the rubbish drop-off areas located behind the Plaza (see the Festival Map for location details). Walk, don’t drive. Extra rubbish stickers are available for $10 at Merchandise checkout until 5pm on the 19th of August. Please minimise your waste and take all your extra camp rubbish home – don’t dump it in town. Rubbish drop-off opening hours will de announced closer to the event date.
- Food vendors
- Lighting near the concert area
- Firewood & Ice – a limited supply is sold on-site.
CAMPING ON SUNDAY 20TH AUGUST?
If you’re camping an extra night on Sunday 20th August. Please note that limited toilets will operate until midday Monday. All other facilities including food vendors, medical centre, firewood & ice will not be available.
Facilities that we DON'T provide
- Blackwater disposal (e.g. toilet cassettes) – the nearest blackwater disposal is in Broken Hill
- Greywater disposal (eg. dishwashing water) – greywater can be disposed of on your own campsite, in moderation.
- Lighting in campground & Day Parking – bring a torch
- Showers – nearest showers are in Broken Hill
- Fuel – nearest fuel is in Broken Hill
- ATMs – bring cash, there’s limited-to-no credit card facilities at Mundiville
- Alcohol – BYO is allowed
- Phone reception
The Mundiville Camp Rules outline essential information related to the campsite and facilities that we provide. Please take the time to read these before the event – some of the rules require forward planning before you leave home.